Ref No.: SRIMS & SH/PO/2020/ Date: 24 June 2020
UG CURRICULUM COMMITTEE
- Reference this office order no – SRIMS & SH/PO/2020/ dated 25 Feb 2020.
- As per instruction of Regional Centre MET, JMC, the College Curriculum Committee has been reconstituted as under:
Curriculum Committee Members
- Tapan Kumar Bhattacharyya (Dean & Professor, Department of Obs&Gynae)
- Devendra Nath Tiu (Professor of preclinical Speciality, Physiology)
- Sachindra Nath Das (Professor, Department of Community Medicine)
- Booloo Sharma (MEU Coordinator of the College-Professor, Department of Biochemistry)
- Manoj Chaudhuri (Professor, Department of Pathology)
- Dilip Kumar Bhowmik (Assoc. Prof., Department of Anaesthesiology)
- Waquar Ahmad (Student Rep)
Responsibilities of Curriculum Committee
To review regularly and record Early Clinical Exposure (ECE) activities & make necessary changes / adjustments as required from time to time.
To help in scheduling ECE sessions for class-room, hospital & community visit.
To ensure that the competency based UG curriculum is implemented by all departments, as per MCI guidelines.
The committee will assemble periodically and give their recommendations for necessary implementation. The minutes of the meeting would be reduced to writing.
Prof (Dr) Tapan Kumar Bhattacharyya