This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know Standards of Service. This is a Medical College and Hospital for teaching imparting education and multi-speciality patient care hospital. It provides medical care to all patients who come to the hospital.
Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Science & Sanaka Hospitals is located at Malandighi, Kanksha, Durgapur West Bengal India, PIN-713212
• The College works from 9.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M on all working days.
• The Central Library from 8.00 A.M to 8.00 PM on all working days.
Students are in uniforms (separate for boys and girls) and wear a white apron and an identification card of SRIMS
All Staffs wear white apron and an identification card of SRIMS
College: Appointment time of Principal Sir
• Faculty Members between 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM
• Students – between 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
• Parents and other visitors after 4.00 PM
INFORMATION & ENQUIRIES:
• Mobile – 7676750000
• E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website – www.srims.setgoi.ac.in
Smoking: SRIMS campus is a “No Smoking” area. Visitors, Patients and their attendants are strictly prohibited from smoking in the hospital or college premises.
• The hospital has total 300 General Beds, 20 ICU / ICCU / NICU Beds, 12 Emergency Bed. Guide
• Maps, Display boards are installed at various strategic locations.
• Mobile – 7676750000
• E-mail – email@example.com
• Website – www.srims.setgoi.ac.in
Hospital Working hours:
Casualty and emergency services:
• The casualty is functional round the clock on all days.
• Casualty Medical officer and resident Doctors are available 24×7.
• Emergency Cases are attended promptly.
Anyone with urgent medical problem can seek consultation/treatment in the casualty.
If doctors decide that you need urgent medical intervention, you will be registered at the casualty registration counter and proper medical care will be provided promptly.
The Casualty has dedicated team of doctors (Casualty Medical Officers. Residents and Faculty from Medicine, Surgery, G & O, Orthopedics and Pediatrics), Nurses, Paramedics and Orderlies etc. to provide urgent medical services.
We endeavour to provide medical care (including investigation & treatment) at the earliest possible time. However, in view of workload in casualty, patients who do not present with urgent problems may have to wait for some time.
The treating doctors will call any specialist/super-specialist, who is available on call for urgent consultation as and when required.
In serious cases treatment/management gets priority over paper work like Registration/Medico-Legal requirements.
The casualty is fully equipped with all modern equipment ECG machine, monitors, ventilators, nebulizers, defibrillators, infusion pumps, pulse oximeters, central Oxygen supply and suction etc.
All urgent tests like biochemical tests, Blood Gas Analysis, ECG, USG, X-ray, are available round the clock.
Facilities like Wheel Chairs & patient trolleys are available at the entrance of casualty.
Phone Number of Casualty: +91 9817877877
OPD Consultation Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
All new patients coming to avail outdoor facility are required to go to General OPD where patients with minor ailments are treated. If the patient requires referral to a specialist OPD, the doctor in General OPD will help in deciding the speciality department you need to consult.
However, every patient has right to consult any doctor/ consultant.
Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency or to senior citizens.
• Lab services are available 24×7
Sample Collection Timings are: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for OPD patients, However sample collection from Indoor Patients are round the clock as and when necessary.
The report can be collected from the registration counter
Patients should deposit money only at the designated hospital cash counters and obtain proper receipt.
Due to work load, waiting period exists for certain investigations such as USG X-Ray, Pathology etc. Patients are given future dates by the concerned departments. However, these may be done out of turn in urgent situations, on recommendation of the treating doctor.
The decision to admit a patient rests with the treating doctor. The patient will be admitted only if a vacant bed is available. But, in case of emergency, out of turn admission may be done.
To meet needs of patients, there is a canteen, rest rooms and washrooms at OPD.
In – patient Department (IPD) Services
The hospitalization charges are as under:
• OPD Registration – Rs. 50/-
• General Bed – Rs. 700/- per day
• Critical Care Bed – Rs. 2850/- per day
Patients are charged additionally for specific investigations, procedures, operations etc.
All in-patients receive treatment by team of resident doctors and nurses, available round the clock, under the supervision and guidance of faculty members of SRIMS.
Hospital attendants are available in different wards to help in patient care and related activities.
All the ICUs are equipped with modern gadgets & equipment e.g. ventilators, monitors, defibrillators, nebulizers; central Oxygen & suction supply etc. to provide good quality medical care.
Inpatient services have portable X-ray machines, ECG services, Generator back up, emergency lights, internal telephone and chairs for attendants etc.
Waste disposal is done as per the established rules (Biomedical waste management and handling rules, 1998) and utmost care is taken to keep the premises neat and clean.
Every inpatient is provided with two attendant passes.
Visitors are allowed only during notified visiting hours:
• Morning: 10 to 11 AM:
• Evening: 5 to 7 PM
• Critical care units: 5 to 6 PM
All investigations are charged as per rate decided by the appropriate authorities time to time.
Bed linen is changed at the time of admission, thereafter on every alternate day and also whenever required.
The institute has fully equipped modular Operation Theatres, where all kinds of major and minor surgeries are performed using the latest techniques and technology.
For routine surgeries, patients are called and operated upon as per the waiting list. But, in case of emergencies/urgencies, the out of turn surgeries are also performed, at the discretion at the treating doctors.
The patient should get his Pre-anesthetic check up done in PAC Room before getting admitted for operation and follow the instructions given by the treating doctors.
The hospital has two haemodialysis machines located near the Medicine ICU. Patients are given appointments for their maintenance haemodialyis.
Hospital has a licensed modern, state of the art Blood Bank that functions 24 hours a day and provides facilities for blood donation, storage, issue of blood and its components. Strict precautions are taken and testing is done to prevent any blood borne infection. If your patient requires blood transfusions, then you are requested to arrange healthy blood donors for donating blood as replacement.
OTHER SERVICES & FACILITIES AVAILABLE:
• Lifts and ramps for easy movement of patients
• Back-up Generator to cater to emergency services.
• Defluorinated drinking water and toilet facilities are available.
• Ambulance facility is available to transfer patients to other hospitals or meet any emergency/disaster situation.
Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities
Rights of Patients:
• Be treated with dignity, respect, consideration of their individual values and belief privacy during examination, procedures and treatment.
• Be protected from physical abuse or neglect refuse treatment.
• Confidentiality of all records and communications, to the extent provided by law.
• Participate in decisions about their care and provide informed consent.
• Be informed of the estimated costs of proposed treatment.
• Access to information contained in the Medical Record in the form of a Medical Report / Discharge Summary.
• Voice their concerns and complaints with the Patient Advocacy Cell of the Medical Superintendents Office. (Ph.: ).
• Have the appropriate family member eligible to all the above rights, in case the patient is unable to meaningfully participate in his / her care.
Responsibilities of Patients:
• Provide accurate and complete information about their health condition.
• Follow the treatment plan recommended by the treating Doctor.
• Accept responsibility for their actions if they refuse treatment.
• Preserve and produce all the records of their illness.
• Accept responsibility for the safekeeping of their valuables and possessions.
• Abide by the rules and regulations of the hospital including the “No-tobacco Campus Policy”.
• Be considerate of the rights of other patients and Hospital personnel by assisting with the
control of noise, cleanliness and number of visitors.
• Respect the property of others and that of Institution.
• Provide honest information concerning their ability to pay for services and pay bills in time if they have agreed to do so.
• Provide useful feedback about services and policies.
• Treat all healthcare workers with respect.
• Abide by all applicable National, State and Local laws
COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCES
There will be occasions when our services will not be up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to register your complaint. It will only help us serve you better. You may lodge your complaints at the Medical Superintendent’s Office. Every complaint will be duly acknowledged and sincere attempt will be made to solve your problem.